Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dora Birthday

My baby girl is two on March 16. I can't believe how fast these two years have gone by. It seems like I was just pregnant with her.

She is currently totally into Dora the Explorer so we went Dora crazy and had so much fun.
I forgot to get a picture of the cake before hand, but you get the idea.
Evan and his sweet lips.
Alana got a Dora play tent...
and a doll.

There will be lots of fun had in this new tent.

Happy birthday, Baby Girl, we love you so very much!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alana! Wow, it seems to me like you were just pregnant with her too ;-) I can't wait for Friday and neither can Garth Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You are a very good writer...it is a bit disturbing to me how much you are drawing me into your story...I'm a little "Team Ryan" after reading your latest entries ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Alana! It's not yet midnight here, so it counts.

    I can't believe she's two, but she looks so grown up. Give her an extra hug from us.

    ReplyDelete