This month Ryan and I will share our 10 year wedding anniversary. I am very excited about this not because I am at all surprised that we made it, but because every year with him gets better and better. I know, I know, insert cheesy "ahh" here but it's true and you better get used to it because I am dedicating the majority of my posts this month to "our story".
Most family and friends know this story. We had a turbulent courtship that, I suppose, spanned 10 years. We were very young and the feelings were very confusing (on my part anyway). When it came down to being serious we had a whirlwind one week in Hawaii and decided to get married. The result has been a blissful 10 years of marriage and 3 wonderful kids.
That is the long story short.
I am going to tell the long story long.....
I'm excited to hear it, even if I've heard most of it before. A girl always likes to hear a good love story!
ReplyDeleteYay! It is a great love story. I'll settle in with some popcorn and enjoy.
ReplyDelete