Well everyone is back to being healthy and back to driving me crazy. Well, sometimes anyway. Alana had a very needy day. She always seems to be the most needy when I have things to get done and, well, that is pretty much all the time.
Despite that, today was a good day. I got everyone up and drove them to school. I talked to McKenna's teacher about one of her weekly spelling words being spelled wrong. The word was buoyant and they had it spelled boyant. (Ryan caught it, not me)
When I got home Alana and I went shopping. She is not a good shopper, but today she did well. I swiped a pack of saltines from the salad bar and she was happy. (Are those free or did I steal?)
Once we were home I put her down for a nap, and it was on! I got so much done. I won't bore you with the list but it was good.
After I got the older two from school, I juggled Alana while trying to get dinner done. Between holding her, helping Mckenna with her homework and seeing Evan's new block rockets every 10 min. It took me 2.5 hours to get dinner done. Lucky for me Ryan doesn't get home until 7:30pm on Thursday nights.
I love spending time with my kids. I also love putting them to bed at the end of the day. Here's to hoping tomorrow is as good as today was.
You first-grader is learning to spell "buoyant?"
ReplyDeleteHoly cow.
You sound like me.
ReplyDelete