Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Comments and Changes

As you can see I have made some changes to my blog look. I think it's good to mix things up once in a while. The biggest change is in the comments department. My husband figured out how to make it so anyone can leave a comment. Wither you have a Google account or not. So feel free to chim in when ever you want. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. Your also welcome to go back to previous post and leave a comment if you were not able to in the past. I will be notified if you do.

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the new look. It suits you and what you're all about better, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The redesign is a grand slam hit. Sublime colors, a header pic that gently pulls the reader in, and a soft, out-of-focus background make me want to stroll through your blog.

    A relaxing tour through an antique shop, it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the picture taken in the Wind Rivers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, it is Mount Daly in the Elk mountains in Colorado. Ryan climbed it a few years back. I just love the colors in it. *Note to Mike from Ryan. The Wind River mountains are a better view and you really need to get your butt up there.

    ReplyDelete