Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ballenger Builder

As the end of the school year is upon us, it is time for the award ceremony. I have two ceremonys that I will be attending this week. I went to Evan's today and will have McKenna's on Thursday.
I love to hear how wonderful my kids are. Its great when I can see that someone else loves and enjoys having them around. Makes me feel like I might be doing an ok job raising them.
After I endured hearing about the other kids in the class, (unless I know the kid it feels like time wasted hearing about them) Ms. Mueller got to Evan. She didn't say much about any of the kids, including him, but he got "Ballenger Builder" (Ballenger is the name of the school). She said that during free play he always goes to the building stuff and makes wonderful things everyday. I know Evan loves to play with legos, blocks, and anything else he can stack, so it was no surprise to me that he was singled out for this.
Evan did a good job singing the songs during their little performance. He was very proud of his builder award and loved showing off Alana to all his friends. Alana was in heaven playing with the puzzles and she really loved sitting at the table with the big kids. This little girl doesn't want to be a baby anymore.

YEA, for my Evan!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Evan! Awards assemblies always feel like a report card for me as a mother. I love going to them.
    I can't believe how big Alana is getting. She looks more like a little girl than a baby now.

    ReplyDelete