Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Alien Photos

 One day this last summer Rose and I were talking about Roswell and the fun alien things there. I mentioned that it was 2.5 hours from my house and she responded "We should go there sometime. It sounds like so much fun". That is usually something that is said but never realized.

I made it happen.

We drove up to Roswell, NM on a Saturday and spent the whole evening walking around down town and looking at all the novelty gift shops. It was SO much fun. The kids had a blast looking at all the alien toys and T-shirts. We went to a store called Area 51. They had several "scenes" created so people could pose with the aliens.  We took lots of pictures.

For dinner we HAD to eat at the flying saucer McDonald's it even had a space themed park. It was a great time.
McKenna made a face in every photo
Just hanging out
Well...I had to jump in for some fun also.
BBQ at alien Joe's house
Evan in the control center
The coolest McDonalds ever
Spaceship park at McD's

1 comment: