Just some photos of Evan's Valentines party at school. He had a lot of fun. There was good food and he got to sit next to his best friend, Joe.
Parents were invited to come and stay for the party. We all pitched in and put it all together. I brought the chips. I think it was a fantastic team effort.
Alana came along and was really good for me. She stayed over in the corner and played with the baby dolls and toy kitchen. She ate her snack at the play table with her baby in the high chair next to her. She got lots of "oh how cute" from the other moms.
When I asked to take her picture she squatted down and gave me her silly "picture smile". When I asked her to stand up and show me her V-day shirt she gave me the goofiest look. I loved it. She has a thing with half closing her eyes lately.
The other day Evan had a play-date with Joe (pictured above). I told him before he left, to go to Joe's house, "Make sure you are nice. You love Joesph and you need to be play good with him". Evan gave me a "your crazy" look and said "Boys don't love. They only love there Moms not other boys". Oops...sorry.
My cute babies at Walmart after picking up McKenna.
We go to drink out of fancy glasses for our fancy Valentines dinner. I started the night with five. We ended dinner with three. Good thing they are cheap.
yay yay yay!! i cannot even tell you how excited i am that you posted your blog address on facebook!! 2 days ago i was googling you like crazy trying to find it!! i seriously probably spent 2 hours trying to find it. i got a new phone so i don't have your number anymore! i gave up and said to myself, i'm going to take a break and try again tomorrow, or call someone to get her number, and the next day you posted it!! woohoo!! i miss you and your cute family!! i miss being in your ward!! please can we get together and i need your phone number!!
ReplyDelete