Thursday, September 9, 2010

Evan's first day of school

My little preschooler is back in action.

Evan had his first day at St. Luke's on Tuesday. It is a preschool run by a Methodist church. Just about every Mormon mom I know sends their kids to this school, so I figured I would follow suit. I think it is going to be a great match for him. Evan goes five days a week from 9am-12pm. He thought it was pretty neat that his school is a church. They do teach some bible stories and they pray over their snack but religion is not the focus of the school. When I told him that he would learn about Jesus he was pretty excited. In fact, after the first day I asked him how it went and he said, "Mommy I didn't learn a thing about Jesus". He had spent the whole morning waiting to learn something and was very disappointed when he didn't. If only his enthusiasm for learning about Christ could stay this strong forever. :)

He is one fine looking boy. If I don't say so myself.

3 comments:

  1. A bona fide preschool lady killer. Convert those Methodists, Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved St. Luke's and I know Evan will too. Tell him not to worry, he will learn lots of interesting songs about Jesus, complete with hand gestures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree with Jason lol And i am sure that he will stay enthused about Christ just look and what great parents he has to set the example. And Yes he is one fine looking boy.
    Becca

    ReplyDelete