McKenna, Evan and I are participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure this year. This is something that I have been interested in doing in the past, but my lazy nature did not allow. Since running my first 5k in March I have been itching to get out there more. It really is addictive (strange I know). I will not be able to run the 5k like I would like to. Ryan is already running it with a team from the cancer center. So I will be walking the 1 mile with the kids. I figure it is good for them to get out and feel apart of something. This is how I hope to raise runners.
If you are interested in sponsoring me or any of my kids your are welcome to proceed to this site.
I like your method for raising runners.
ReplyDeleteThere is a faster way which involves your kids darting out of convenience stores with unpaid snack items in their clutches, diving head-first through the open passenger side door as you floor the pedal on your 76' Lincoln Continental.
"Did you get Momma some smokes this time, Evan?!!"